Yellowknife Health and Social Services operates two clinics in Yellowknife and one health centre in both Fort Resolution and Lutsel K'e. At these clinics and health centres Yellowknife Health and Social Services offers a broad range of services which may include:
- Health promotion, including healthy lifestyle promotion, maternal health, reproductive and child care and community development.
- Health protection and preventative services, including screening, intervention disease control, prevention of injury, prevention of chronic diseases and addictions, hearing and vision, early intervention.
- Acute, diagnostic and laboratory services.
- Continuing care, including palliative care and long-term care.
- Community Mental Health and Adults Services
- Diabetes Education Program