Services are delivered at two clinic sites in Yellowknife:
A broad range of practitioners including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, counsellors, dietitians and more, are available to meet many of your health care needs.
Services may include:
- Health promotion, including healthy lifestyle promotion, maternal health, reproductive and child care and community development.
- Health protection and preventative services, including screening, intervention disease control, prevention of injury, prevention of chronic diseases and addictions, hearing and vision, early intervention.
- Acute, diagnostic and laboratory services.
- Continuing care, including palliative care and long-term care.
- Community Mental Health and Adults Services
- Diabetes Program
Information on our Team Based Care in both English and French: